Preparation Before the Trip
Cycling equipment should be sufficient, the pre-ride inspection should be careful, and bike rental details should be paid attention to.
- Wear a cycling helmet.
- Trousers should not be too long or loose.
- Check the function of the bicycle headlights and taillights.
- Shoelaces need to be tied tight.
- Carry ample drinking water.
- Check the bikeWhether the appearance of the bicycle is damaged.
- Check the brakesWhether they are too tight or loose.
- Check the shifting systemIs the shifting function normal?
- Check the seat cushionSeat cushion height and whether it is tightly fastened.
- Check the chainIs there an off-chain issue?
- Check the tiresWhether the tire pressure is too high or not enough.
- Check the lights and reflectorsWhether the headlights and taillights are functioning normally. Whether the reflective device is clean and complete.