Dear Visitor, Thank you for visiting eng.taiwan.net.tw Please be assured that eng.taiwan.net.tw absolutely respects your right to personal privacy and that we will do our best to protect it. To help you understand how eng.taiwan.net.tw protects your online rights, please read through the following information carefully:
- Simply browsing or downloading files from the eng.taiwan.net.tw website does not result in the collection of personally identifiable data by this website.
- When using services provided by the eng.taiwan.net.tw website such as "E-Card", "Contact Us" and "Forward", as well as participating in online events or surveys, our website will request that you provide relevant up-to-date and accurate personal information such as your name, ID number, telephone number, e-mail and address. This information will only be used for the specified event, or for analysis of user characteristics or academic purposes. This information will not be used for other purposes by this website.
- The website will record information such as visitors' IP address, time spent online and pages viewed. This information is collected for internal use by the website administration agency of eng.taiwan.net.tw for the aggregate analysis of website traffic and online behavior for the purpose of improving our website's quality of service. eng.taiwan.net.tw will only analyze the summarized data of all user behavior and not those of individual users.
- It is the obligation of eng.taiwan.net.tw to protect the privacy of each subscriber. We will not modify or delete any personal data or files without your consent except in one of the following circumstances: A. Actions are taken that violate the terms of service for this website, such as swearing or personal attacks in "Contact Us" or "E-Card". B. To protect or defend personal rights or ownership. C. To protect the rights of agencies associated with this website.
eng.taiwan.net.tw will never arbitrarily provide for sale, exchange or lease any of your personal information to other organizations, individuals or private enterprises. Exceptions will be made in the following circumstances:
- When cooperating with a legal investigation by law enforcement agencies.
- When cooperating with agencies that have the relevant authorization as part of their duties or investigations.
- When we honestly believe that we are acting in good faith by disclosing information required by law, or when information is used for administrative activities involved in the maintenance and improvement of this website's services.
All of the information contained on this website (including images and text, but excluding links to external sites) is copyrighted by the Tourism Administration. This information can be linked to without prior consent from the Tourism Administration. Websites wishing to quote information from this site must first obtain consent from the Tourism Administration by writing to the Administration's service department by post or email. In addition, the source of all quoted information shall be clearly indicated.
If you should have any questions about the eng.taiwan.net.tw website's Privacy Statement, please feel free to contact us.
Last update time:Nov 17, 2021